Monday, December 25, 2017

Life is moving along

I’ve been asked many times how “excited” I must be to be on this big trip. I’m not sure that’s the right emotion. I think it is more a sense that this is a turning point and marker in my life that is making the passage of time more noticeable.
I am excited about the following however: 
As I was packing luggage this morning, I was excited that I wouldn’t have to deal with this for a year...

I was excited for my children seeing things for the first time. Miles jumped the chairs when he saw the airplanes out the window.


I’m excited that Henry will remember this vacation and he will be a totally different person than he would be if he didn’t get to have this experience.


The next blog post we will be in Hawaii. I’m 38 years old and this is my first trip. I’m a little excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment