Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sarah Thompson Staff and Goodbyes

This week I will be saying goodbye to Sarah Thompson School for a year, and I have to say I am blown away by the feeling of comraderie and friendship that I have experienced working there for the past 5 and a half years. This place has been my place of work, but I have built some friendships here that I think I will have for the rest of my life. I can only hope for something nearing what I have here when I get to Stradbroke School in Adelaide.

There will be a final farewell at school this Thursday as I prepare my classroom for Mrs. Cathy Kepa who will be taking over for me in the new year. Goodbyes are not usually my thing. I tend to want to slip out quietly, but to quote Luke Skywalker I have a feeling, “ This is not going to go the way you think...”

No comments:

Post a Comment